Monday, July 22, 2013

7 Posts in 7 Days: Introducing, George Thomas

One month ago, George Thomas joined us on the outside.  He is the embodiment of joy;  I am awed by the blessings he brings to this family (even in my nearly sleepless nights).

Ladies and Gentlemen, meet the reason why I have not posted anything in the last several weeks.  It isn't (just) that I am only getting a modicum of sleep, dealing with shared thrush (and can I just say: ow!) and attachment parenting an infant; I get lost looking into his baby-blues; I've pressed "pause" on life to just kick back in my rocker and breathe in his baby scent as he snuggles against me; I live in that glow on the faces of his older sibs as they bend to kiss his head or eagerly ask, "Can I hold George now!?"





There are thoughts to share from this season, however.  I am grateful for Jen's summons to get up from my chair and post a few.  Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! I was so happy to see your post! I figured you had been busy, busy, busy, with the new little one, but I am glad to see you back! And WELCOME to your adorable, precious, little George Thomas!

    ReplyDelete