Friday, April 19, 2013

Thank God for Boys...

I would not be the woman I am without these guys; they teach me how to be a better and more whole human being, just by sharing this home with me.  They challenge me, love me, and rely on me.  They call out my better attributes.  Sometimes, they bring out my worst, when I didn't know my worst was there.  Always, they bring me into a better awareness of what it means to be a wife, mother, and trusted friend. 
I do so love these boys.
Words can't convey what it means to see this boy cozied up with a book.
 
J.P. is a gamer and lover of Star Wars, like his daddy. 
George Thomas: the active little boy who is my ever-present companion.

Emre and John Paul, building Star Wars legos. 

The finished project is handled carefully...
Imagination.  Family.  Love.  (And Porkins.)

2 comments:

  1. I love the pic of JP playing a video game in his Sunday best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That cracks me up as well! That was Easter Sunday... he'd given up the Wii for Lent. Can you tell he was thrilled to be back at it?!

      Delete